WELCOME TO THE C2C PARTNER SITE!
For those who are currently partnered with C2C, please proceed to login below.
C2C Philadelphia: Owing to large demand and a need to expand our service in specific regions we are only able currently to consider applications from Delaware, Chester and Bucks county agencies. If your agency is located in one of those three counties and you meet the criteria listed below, please fill out an inquiry form. Your completed inquiry will be reviewed and you will receive a response in 3-5 business days. Our growth, while fast, is not keeping up with partner need, so your application may not guarantee your immediate acceptance as a partner. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
C2C Boston: We are currently accepting new online inquiries for Distribution Partnerships. If interested, please review the C2C FAQ's below. If you fit the criteria outlined in the C2C FAQ's and you are interested in becoming a Distribution Partner, please place an official inquiry below. Should your inquiry be selected you will be contacted to begin the application process. Owing to large demand **partnership is not guaranteed.** We thank you for your interest in becoming a distribution partner with C2C - Boston.
- Your organization must be a registered 501(c)3 non-profit. Your Tax ID number is required.
- There is no charge for our service.
- You must currently provide direct service to homeless and/or low income children ages 0 - 12 years of age.
- We provide children ages 0-12 years with everyday essentials like clothing, shoes, books, toys, arts & crafts, and school supplies. We do not provide cribs or other children's furniture.
- Our current Distribution Partnerships are made up of the following: shelters, community health centers, DCF workers, school systems, Early Intervention and Head Start programs, hospitals, mentoring programs and more
- You must be able to pick up orders within our designated hours and in a timely manner from our distribution facility
If you have any questions please send an email to email@example.com.
Cradles to Crayons is a non-profit organization that works to fill critical gaps in children's items for low-income and homeless families. We thank you for your interest in partnering with us and for the work that you do every day on behalf of children in need.